How to maximise your business visibility during COVID-19
In response to the Covid-19 situation we are offering a 25% discount on our three-page website design package.
With social distancing and self-isolation being recommended by the worlds leading health organisations such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) consumers are being urged not to visit any public places where gathering might occur.
The ramifications of these basic steps on small businesses are far-reaching and without trade or visibility can your business weather this storm? If you haven’t already determined where this post is going, there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Increasing your business’s visibility is a huge factor that should be one of your top priorities and why having a website is of crucial importance during this time. At the end of last year, we posted an article on why every business needs a website and these points are just as relative now as these were then.
Your website could make the difference between a potential client or customer choosing between you, or your competitors. Getting it wrong is not an option.
Earlier in the year, we highlighted some common questions and concerns local business owners have about getting a website and why you should consider getting one. We answered such questions as:
- Does my company really need a website?
- I already have a webpage on another website, why do I need another?
- I don’t sell a physical product, why do I need a website?
- I wouldn’t know what to do with a website if I had one.
- I need a website, but I can’t afford one.
If you find yourself asking any of the above questions or have concerns about getting your business a website, we would recommend reading our post on common questions and concerns.
Now is the time to get yourself online!
In response to the Covid-19 situation, we are offering a 25% discount on our three-page website design package to ensure that your business remains visible and gets the exposer you need during these uncertain times.
R2,999 get online for ONLY R2,249 once-off for an unmanaged package, or, R350 per month over 12 months on a managed package.
Included in the package:
- Custom Design – We design websites to fit your brand, everything is custom built and no templates are used.
- Hosting and Domain Registration – Your first year of hosting is free on us with 500Mb and we will register your domain, thereafter an annual fee will apply to keep your website online.
- Mobile Responsive – Our websites are designed to change depending on the screen size. Your website will look great on a large desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- Social Media integration – If you have a Facebook page or other social media pages for your business we link to your social profiles.
- Google Maps – Tell your clients exactly where you are. (if required)Contact forms – An easy way for your clients to contact you directly via email.
- Pricing Table – A great visual way to show off your pricing (if required)
- Email addresses – Depending on your hosting package, we are happy to provide email accounts. Having an email with your domain really legitimises your business.
Contact us below to get online.
Terms & Conditions
- Applies to new website packages only, all existing accounts are excluded.
- Development time is subject to existing workloads and is “usually” 3 to 5 days.
- Limited to only a three-page website design.
- Limited to availability and set to expire on 30th of March 2020, although we might consider continuing depending on circumstances around covid-19.
- Excludes E-commerce and online shops